Sunday, 30 May 2010

Another Busy day and only time for one card.... but............

With this one card I have managed to be inspired by quite a few challenges today I am going to tell you the challenges I have work with first.
Truly Scrumptious - Tasty sketch that is defiantly a keeper!
Penny Black Saturday In the Garden
Crafty Card Markers Inside the card - but I just went to post my card and the challenge has just finished! doh! never mind I still had fun doing the inside of my card and thank them for the inspiration! as I do not do the inside of cards very often.
Paper Play Challenges Up in the air
Fussy & Fancy - Recipe - 3 images, 3 different embellishments & 3 papers
Just us Girls  - Dry embossing
ooh-la-la - Bright & Cheerful
Your Next Stamp  use a border punch - inside my card

Right I would have had a go at pile it on by I have no veggies on my card although I am sure the Hedgy has a carrot or something in the flower pot or the Hedge inside the card is growing some peas.....?
te heheee!

Sooooo here is my card...
Photobucket
Inside
Hope you like my card today I have made this for a special person but I can not say who cause she looks at my blog! lol and it will spoil it if I say ..... !! hhehehhee :0)

14 comments:

  1. Well who ever receives your card is very lucky it's gorgeous inside and out thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la I do hope you join us again
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya

    fabulous card I love the follow through into the inside, thanks for joining us at penny black

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Samantha! Extremely cute and i particularly love the way you have carried on the theme inside :-) Well done on so many challenges too, and thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute, Samantha! I just love these PB hedgehogs! Your images are coloured beautifully and I really like the distressing and beautiful papers you have used! All the images work so well together and I love the layout of the inside of your card! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Samantha - love the colours...and the inside looks fab too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable.....cute details...have a fabulous day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous. The inside looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Samantha and so glad you joined us at TG this week
    Love sarah XXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so adorable Samantha, wonderful image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute card samantha....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card Samantha. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Samantha, love the cute PB image, fabulous colours, beautiful details and I love the inside.
    Thanks for playing along with us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute, love the stamp, thank you for joining us a Fussy and Fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this--adorable hedgies and fabulous card, inside and out! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this