Wednesday, 19 May 2010

ABC Christmas is K for Kissing! DT card.... oooooohhh errrrr

K for Kissing!
The lovely Squirrel is in Action this week and she has got up bright and early with a bushy tail
and secretly posted the K for Kissing challenge!
Now she has also been super clever and decided to get us all thinking and her optional extra is a shaped card! and that does not mean just square!! hahaa!! I know its a shape! but come on!! thehehee
that is if you want to take up the optional challenge.....

I used a bauble from a old Christmas card to draw the shape and then freehand enlarged it.
Think its OK....

 

I have used the lovely Stamped image called Steal a Kiss
Now I know its not a Christmas image as such again but its soooo cute and I
just love this image and its sooooo cute and kissing!
this beautiful Image is from the lovely Lacey at Stamp and Create
who is our sponsor for this cute kissing challenge.
Where do I buy 
Wags \


Please leave me a comment if you have time I really do appreciate them! everyone one!!
Then head straight over to our ABC Christmas challenge and join in!
I would like to play along with these challenges:

A Spoonfull of Sugar - Cute and Girly
 Get Funky - May - Shaped cards
Don't forget to go see the rest of the great ABC Christmas Challenge DT cards they are fab! and please do leave them a comment they work extra hard to make Christmas cards all year for your inspiration! hugs Samantha :0)

8 comments:

  1. This is fab Samantha! Love the shappe...such an ingenius idea!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is brilliant, Samantha! I love your bauble card! And I really like the colours and lovely image! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous decoration/card Samantha :-) I love the shape you used ,,, better than mine lol !! :-) The image is adorable and I love the way you made a non christmas image work ! Brilliant idea :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely shaped card
    Thanks for playing along at Get funky
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape and it is a lovely cute card Samantha. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's more than okay, it's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovley idea and what a gorgeous colour

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this