Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Oh goodness me thank you!

while blog hopping this morning and commenting on the lovely Delphine's card I found a surprise on her blog for me, Now I was a little taken aback at finding she had given me a couple of awards. but it was a lovely surprise and cheered me up! so thank you hunny.



Now as the tradition of blog awards goes I believe I should be passing these on too!
Sooooo I have decided to pass them to...............  

Debby : her crafting just always amazes me she is totally inspiring, and she is soooo sweet too!

Helen : I wanted to award Helen as she has been a star Helping me with the ABC Christmas Challenge and also her work and blog is so inspiring too! and she is awesome as she crafts on her bedroom floor and the amount of brilliant cards she makes I don't know how she finds the time! amazing hunny!

Lacey : This is another lady that amazes me she is soooo busy with work and her 2 lovely children and manages to craft and make awesome projects too! and is another major blogger with both her shops too!

Cathy is another busy bee I really don't know how Cathy does it with 2 children of her own and then the bus loads she child minds too! I don't know where you find the time from! to make such wonderful cards and projects and then tutorials too! brilliant!.....


I know Delphine already nominated Squirrel and Lorraine but I felt I just had to reinforce the awards as these 2 ladies are just awesome  
Squirrel  : Just love you hunny and love the way you craft with such a passion for PB's Since I have know you and its some time now I love ya to bits and its so nice to have someone like you that I can craft with and chat too like a sister too! can't wait for July either!! hugs x x

Lorraine's Loft
You have inspired me so much in the time I have know you! and I love all your crafting projects too!
and thank you for becoming a great Blog buddy too! hugs x x


Happy blogging and crafting ladies x x x

3 comments:

  1. Awwww...you've made me feel all warm & fuzzy inside! :0)
    Thanks for thinking of me hun!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samanatha you awards are so well deserved. Well done I have a problem Samanatha and I am sorry I haven't contacted before but I have been away. Thank you to Delphine in stepping down so I could win the Glitzy challenge this time. MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT IF I CLICK ON THE EMAIL BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE BLOG IT SAYS THIS OPERATION IS UNAVAILABLE AS IT ISN'T SET UP PROPERLY????? HELP!! I can not claim my prize. Cathy xxxxx http://kraftykoolkat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you Samantha ... I will put them on my blog with my next post :)
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this