Wednesday, 21 April 2010

I for Ice ABC Christmas Challenge - DT card and a few pictures

This fortnights challenge on our ABC Christmas challenge is I for Ice
I can't believe how quickly this year is going already towards the end of April.
My goodness!


I really enjoyed the H challenge for Holly Challenge and I am gonna be soooooo ready for Christmas this year! YAY!


OK so on to my I for ICE card with the optional extra of snowflakes

we are being sponsored by the lovely Stitchy bear stamps
she was kind enough to give the DT some of her lovely images to use

I have used this cute Lil Angel digi image 

Lil Angel


OK so I have used some more of the lovely lime and purple vintage core colour card and used my cuttlebug embossing folders snowflakes.

Snowflake stickers and also pearls and gems
and some pretty dotty organza ribbon.

I found a couple of other great challenges to enter too!


Winter Wonderland - Embossing
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Die cuts
Stamp Something - Something Layered
Simon Say's Stamp - Things with wings

While I am on the subject of Simon says Stamps Wings and Things I have some pictures for you!
now I am able to type more with my arm feeling a little better I am not fully able to sit and make cards for long periods but I have been taking some photo's of our new babies....

These are our 1 week old today Aylesbury Ducklings


Aren't they just the cutest....
They are still under a heat lamp that is why they are in the cage in the water
as they are not water proof yet awwwwwwwww bless.

I also wanted to show you a couple pictures on Jo jo now
Not sure if you can remember me posting this picture 

This was a picture taken of Jojo only 2 days old
And that was this sort of time last year! 
well I am so happy to show you this next couple of pictures as here she is now
She is the Black one in the middle
 and these are from the right
Millie (white) Daisy (fawn) our new male Riley only male so with loads of girlfriends he has the life of Riley teheheee he is (blue with white patch on chest)
next is Charlie (white) Lizzie (Tan) at the front left behind her Jojo ( Black) and the one at the back left white with tan head and wing tips we can't think of a nice name for so if you have any ideas? lol

 Riley came last week from the Weatheriggs animal rescue they have a breeding program there he was born last spring so he is the same age as Jojo.

15 comments:

  1. I love the lime and purple colour combo you used for your easel card with the darling angel image. and those ducklings are just adorable - reminds me of the baby chicks my granddad used to have a long time ago! good to hear you are on the mend too, just take it easy.
    love and hugs,
    annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your angel is gorgeous, Samantha! Great colour combo, so fresh! And I love the stickers, they are just perfect! As for the ducklings, they are so cute!! Sorry though, no good idea for a name... :-) Take care and big hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Samantha - the angel is so cute and I love the colours together! As for those ducklings - aww - they are just adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - love the angel's sparkly frock!
    And those ducklings are just sooooooooooooo cute!!!!
    Helen x

    PS - thank you for the beautiful card....you really didn't need to...but I'm so glad you did...it's fabulous! Also...I finally remembered to post you the acceptance card today...been carrying it around since Monday morning! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Samantha! I love the pretty purple and green color and that cute image! Awww, those duckies are so cute too! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long. . hope to see you playing along again!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my I am sure that I am suppose to be commenting on the fab card with the embossing on it for the Winter Wonderland extended challenge this week (thanks for joining us) however spent more time looking at those gorgeous bundles (how adorable) Look forward to seeing you for the excitement on Friday at Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and such cute pics too, awww. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, Samantha. I love lime and purple together. And how cute are those ducklings? Awww! How about Summer for a name, seeing as she's got a bit of (a) tan on her? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi loving the card but oh these are cute little ducklings and gosh how they grow. Take care. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your colour combo and those snowflakes & swirls are fabulous.

    And a huge Awwwwwww.....your little duckies are just soooooooo cute!

    Take care Hun
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Samantha, you have done such a wonderful creations with my stamp, she is just gorgeous and I especially love the dove above her..what a beautiful touch - your talent exceeds you..I am sorry again about the mix up on dates..thank you so much for the bump...

    hugz
    stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute image! I love this angel and the colors on your card too! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is beautiful and the papers and colours you used are perfect :-)

    very cute photo's too ,,, absolutely adorable ,,, I like the name Summer as Sharon suggested :-) very clever ! :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon says stamp Challenge too :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Samantha and the ducklings are little gems. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty!!! I LOVE the colours!!!! I love the distressed look of the paper!!!! Your ducks are adorable!!! Very cute!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!!
    Chris & the DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this