Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Penny Black Saturday

At the moment I am limited on how much crafting I can do
but I have wanted to build up a flower stamp for a while and thought I would do it with this PB stamp
and as I wanted to do it for a while I took advantage of not using loads of colours
I have used vintage photo and tattered rose distress inks only
and also stamped in the vintage photo for the text background another PB stamp, and added distress stickles to the flowers.
and as I was playing with PB stamps went to see what the PB challenge was and was so pleased to see a lovely sketch! thanks girls!
so here is my card
Check out their sketch and DT inspiration,
join in the fun here > Penny Black Saturday

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card! I love distress inks although I use them to colour stamped images and seem to be unable to use them differently... Your flowers are amazing and the layout is great! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, it's inspirational!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card samantha and love your colour work on that goreous image.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's pretty. like the text papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh FAB card Samantha. Love the stitch detail and your flower looks gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya hun ... sorry haven't visited til now to comment on this as been so bizzy but am so glad I got round to it cos it's fabulous!! Totally love the vintage look and how you have built up the flower with the script writing - gorgeous! Thanks for joining in the PBSC :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this