Sunday, 21 March 2010

No craft goodies until when?

Its taken me quite a while making this card but it was due to the sore arm and not me being slow! lol
I have another physiotherapy appointment tomorrow so hopefully that will help... But I don't like the idea the girl said " if crafting is causing the nerves to trap then don't craft!!" WHAT!!! does she not know me! tehheheee! obviously not... tehehehee!!! oh and BY THE WAY if you have not already don't forget that the ABC Christmas challenge is still open so be quick and join in the fun!
I have used core colour card with a spellbinders impressabilities
thanks to Pauline as that was apart of the candy I won.
I have then sanded to distress and sprayed with perfect pearls
colour wash card with a snowflake folder and some more distressing. paper pieced the image and lots of glamour dust for sparkle and shine, and a little yummi card candy!
and finished with some dotty ribbon.
The image is honey and snowman given to me by Angi for Christmas thanks hunny! I am struggling with not buying any craft goodies until lent is over so using a Christmas present cheered me up!

Paper sundaes - paper piecing technique
One Stop - let it Shine
Stamp Something - distressing
Polly craft Challenge - sparkle 

18 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, I LOVE that snowflake background and your paper piecing looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card Samantha!!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!!

    I think I mixed up the ABC Challenege with ABC Christmas challeneg and just didnt realize that :)

    Thanks for letting me know!! I will surely be back for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card hun! Amazing what you can do when you are supposed to be RESTING! What am I going to do with you huh? Tut tut, hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely!

    Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Samantha!
    Love the embossing...and that image is adorable!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Samantha, no crafting lol that's enough to drive you batty lol. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha
    sorry your arm is still bad. This woman who told you to stop crafting. What does she know!!!!!Quite unheard of. Seriously though, I hope you don't cause yourself too many problems. I have pain in both my wrists now and I think it is because of how much I use my Sizzix Big Shot.
    Thank you for joining us at TG with your lovely card
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Samantha. That image is wonderful and it looks even better for all the shine you added to it.
    Thanks for joining us at the OSCC.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Samantha! I love the colours you have chosen, your image is beautiful with all the glitter & paper piecing, and I really like the embossing too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! Love the embossing and distressing! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Samantha, what a fab card and image, love your colour combo. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week, good luck in the draw. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a pretty card. great job with the paper piecing. Glad you could join us this week at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so pretty and the paper piecing looks fab with that image....which I just happen to have! great job with the paper piecing. Glad you could join us this week at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw gorgeous card, adorable image. Hope you arm feels better real soon.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Samantha. What a great card! Wonderful colors and that image is just tooooooo cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Stamp Something challenge.
    Hugs, Denimo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute, love all that fab glitter!
    So glad you could join us at Paper Sundaes!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this