Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Keeping it simple and..... an accident....

By keeping it simple I find myself struggling to say something! tehehee

I have a couple of challenges for this card
Saturday Spot Light - clean it up
Bee Crafty - Embossing

And a bit of an accident....
Well I would not normally put pink and green together but I coloured an image in with my water colour pencils some time ago, the image was stamped for me by Uma thanks hunny!
I love Guinea pigs for those of you that know me know I have 8 guinea pigs,
This is Lulu my best girl she is so tiny
but she is fully grown and had several babies lol
This picture was taken about 2 years ago when we first got her. having a weigh in so we did not breed with her to early as she was so small :0) but she has short hair so my pig tails for her! tehehee
Ok so why the accident?
well I came across the image the other day and as I said I have coloured it a while back,
I put it on my desk and came across the pink core colour card I had put to one side
I do not really use pink was making a different card with pink
and put the card on the desk and then found a challenge that was asking for green on my travels through the draw I found a pink flower and then the green one so put them on the desk and carried on rumaging as one does and when I turned back to the desk all the things were together and well! just seemed to go together! so a total accident!
but well I think they worked so had a play and this is what I came up with....
Think my Mum will love this one as she loves Lulu
te ehheeee!
found a few challenges too!
Secret Crafter - Stitching
Totally Gorjuss - Its for you mum
Pink elephant - Green in the combo ( see its their fault, teheheee )
Simon say's stamp - Mothers day / girly
Fab and Funky - Its all in the shape
lili of the valley - easel card.

20 comments:

  1. Wow!! What gorgeous cards!!! The first is so clean and elegant with all the white, the simple ribbon and the embossing.

    The second is adorable!! Gorgeous coloring and shape!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sat. Spotlight this week! What an awesome job on your clean and simple creation!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute image, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....I love the HM image...I think you should put ribbons in Lulu's hair too! lol
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again...just wanted to say that there's a little something for you here on my blog.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards samantha :-) I love the simple one ,,stunning ! and the cute guinea pig is just soo cute ,,, both the real one and the card ;-) I am sure your mum will love this ! :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha - yoooo used pink!! PINK! See, I knew you were a closet pinkster LOL! Gorgeous card hunny, loving that pig. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards but I do love that house mouse one.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Samantha and a lovely accident. Lol!!! Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous easel card Fleur and what a fabulous shape. Your image is so sweet and your detail is so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its gorgeous Samantha, I think cards sometimes come out better when not planned, Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Samantha
    lovely cards and your guinea pig is so cute!
    Glad you joined us at TG this week
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow!! Your CAS card is sooo gorgeous!! I love the white style!! I adore your little cuties too! :) What a darling easel creation with that image and your coloring is awesome!! I thank you for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWW these are fabulous and love that adorable picture too!!! How CUTE!!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness, so cute. thank you for sharing it with us at the pink elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Samantha! The first one is simple, as you said, but so classy, I love it!! Your second card is lovely and I really like the shape of your card (I always make square cards...)! Hugs Delphine xx (and yes, I'm having fun, thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2nd comment... I've just found your follower gadget, I don't know why it was not visible when I visited your blog (I must be blind!), so I decided to follow one of ABCs, but now I can follow you! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your easel card is fabulous, the shape is brilliant too! Thanks so much for joining us at LOTV this week x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely easel card. Pretty image. Thanks for joining us this time at LOTV big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really lovely Samantha. Thanks for joining us at TG.

    Kat x

    ps love the guinea pig.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww...absolutely adorable card!! Perfect x
    Thanks for joining the Fab'n'Funky challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this