Saturday, 13 March 2010

From my Pal Squirrel

I just got a message from my lovely pal to say there was something on her blog that I needed to display here!


Thanks hunny I needed cheering up!


Sorry no cards for a while as I am not really totally able to craft right now I am playing a little but am to sore to fully craft so hope to have a finished card in a few days
Sorry for those of you that don't know I have several trapped nerves in my arm/shoulder and neck... truly painful and so bally annoying... and typing with one hand is so time consuming so sorry also if I have not been to your blog to leave comments

but I am looking and as soon as I can will leave you messages :0)

6 comments:

  1. Now just you listen to me bird - forget the comments and the cards and the one finger typing - just get loads of rest and get better, immediately! Dr Squirrel prescribes relaxation and chocolate. Hugs, Sxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooo can't have chocolate!!!! :0(

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending you very gentle hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Keep taking those pain meds and rest up too.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no Samantha. I must have missed this before. I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. My neighbor is going through physical therapy right now for some nerve issues as well. I hope that it is something that will get resolved quickly and painlessly.
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks girls appreciate your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment! I do hope you are feeling much better soon. I'd love to see more of your fantastic creations!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this