Wednesday, 10 March 2010

F is for Frosty ABC Christmas challenge

How are you all doing with your pile of Christmas cards?
How many do you have made?


This challenge is F for Frosty and its Lorraine's turn to post and choose the extra
and..........I think you will agree her choice of Snow just makes this challenge super special!


I have been really loving seeing all the great cards that challengers have been making and I really can't wait to see all your frosty cards!
This week one lucky winner will receive a Guest Design double spot. 
and another lucky winner will receive a great Simon says stamp $15 shopping spree. Woooo hooo!
Here is my card
I have wanted to make one of these for ages and did not get time this Christmas just gone
so thought I would have a go at one now, if your not sure where to start here is a link to the one that inspired me to have a go

I am also including my card in a couple of challenges


Don't forget to stop by the Challenge blog for some great inspiration from the designers and to be in with a chance of winning that fabby prize!
get snow card making! teheheee
Look forward to seeing your snowy creations.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love the snow globe and the images and colours you used are fab :-) I love that cute little robin :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Your snowman and robin are really cute, beautifully coloured and the snow globe is just brilliant! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Samantha! I love Snowy...lol
    Thanks for the link too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Samantha. Really cute and very frosty. Brr. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card! I made one of the snowglobe cards around Christmas...so much fun!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, Samantha. I love Snowy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous hun - Snowy looks so adorable - love what you ahve done with him. SO sorry to ehar you're still having so much trouble with your arm! Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this