Friday, 5 March 2010

Brightside Award

I was not a happy bunny because my arm/shoulder/neck has been causing me a lot of pain again and I have now booked an appointment at the Doc's I was trying not to but its got so sore now I could not craft last night.... and well I was quite upset as I loveeeeeeeeee to craft even though I work in the craft shop and work with craft goodies all day I love crafting and enjoy playing once I have done my chores of an evening too! but..... the Lovely Helen has cheered me up a little and given me this award


To accept it I need to share some information with you all! ekk! ok so the Instructions:

1. Give a top 10 list of the things that makes you happy.
2. Give a top 5 list of trivia about yourself.
3. Share the award with only 5 persons and ask them to do the same thing.
4. Link the blogs you choose and link the blog of the person awarded you.
right so here we go

10 things that make me happy:

1. My finance
2. My Family/Friends ( have put these to together because my friends are the family I choose for myself.
3. Crafting
4. Our animals
5. Sharing/giving
6. My job
7. Cooking/baking
8. Planning our wedding
9. Nature
10.Walking


5 pieces of trivia:

1. I've lost 1½ stone ½ stone to go to my goal!
2. I'm not having a wedding cake - Getting married 25th July 2010
3. I met Tim Holtz & Claudine Hellmuth
4. I vanish my wood blocks on my stamps so they stay clean.
5. I have duck eggs in the incubator - photo's to follow.


Choosing just 5 people to pass this award on to hmmmmmmm:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this