Friday, 12 March 2010

Awesome Tutorial by Lorraine

I am not really making any cards this week as I am in a lot of pain with trapped nerves but I was blog hopping on a 20min stint as I'm getting withdrawals and on a visit to my buddy Lorraine's blog I saw she had a awesome tutorial I wanted to share with you!
She is using a Gruffies Bear stamp called bear-ied in paperwork so to see what a fantastic job! she has done please visit her blog HERE! hugs Samantha :0)


See you sooon! I am just having little crafting plays so hopefully might get one card done this week lol :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Samantha :-) I appreciate your lovely comment and the shout :-)

    It is on the Simon Says Stamp Blog too :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this