Wednesday, 3 March 2010

P for Paper Piecing - ABC - DT card


ABC is P for Paper Piecing
OK so for those of your that have not heard of this Paper Piecing is where you stamp your image and then stamp it again onto your choice of papers and then cut them out and use for clothes etc.. or whatever your image is!

OK so I have never done this before that I can think of so I have had a bit of fun and learnt something this week
Here is my card for one of my best friends birthday
 
So why don't you have a go!
pop over to the ABC Challenge this week
check out the rest of the Design Teams work its awesome,
and  I can't wait to see what you all make.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Samantha :-) I love this image and paper piecing is fabulous :-) I love the papers and the flower is fab ! :-) I have tried to make those several times and they were terrible !

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!!! Love your paper piecing, your handmade flowers and your colors. Too cute!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the card ...clever you! pop over to mine i am doing a giveaway.... jackanne xx p.s i used to live in Penrith..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam
    love your card
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby card Samantha - great image and love the paper peicing.
    Hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love the paper pieced image...and that flower is fab!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!! This is just darling!! Super job with your coloring and I adore the shimmer!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorguss card chick...that ribbon is my fave thanks to you lol, Mands xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this