Wednesday, 31 March 2010

ABC challenge R for Red - DT card

ABC challenge this time is R for Red


This week's sponsor is Stretch 'n Bubbles.

I have made this card using one of their brilliant images
and I have added some cupcakes with cherries from my cupcakes clear images which just went together so well together and also I have used some lush velvet ribbon.
Oh and squirrel! I have been a good girl.... 
as I am still having a bad time with my arm/neck and shoulder I did make this one a little in advance so I am really missing not making anything at the moment
and am getting terrible withdrawals from Crafting :(

7 comments:

  1. This is fab Samantha! Love how you've combined the cupcakes with the teapot...looks yummy!
    Hope you soon start to feel better!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card hope you are on the mend soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy cup cakes and cherries!!!
    Get well soon..
    Hugs
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this samantha ... afternoon tea .. my fave meal!!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious card, Samantha! Really yummy! Sorry to hear you are not well and hope you will be better soon... Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks totally yummy Samantha. Sorry you're still getting so much gip with your neck and arm hun ... hope you're soon feeling a bit better
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super Samantha. hope you are feeling better soon honey. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this