Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Opps sprits Happy! tehehee

I have used distress inks again I just love um! so versatile, I have coloured the image and then spirits with perfect pearls in a mini mister, I also spirits the hydrangea flowers. opps think I added a bit to much! the flash picked it more than it looks.

Embossed white wash card stock and punched edge with a martha stewart punch and the flower finished off with a K&Co brad.



Sketch and Stash - Great sketch check it out
Totally Gorjuss - flower power
Penny Black Saturday - Colour combo - pink, green and yellow.
Creative Card Crew - get well soon

6 comments:

  1. Great card
    Thanks for joining us at TG
    Love sarah W XXX
    p.s. only 4 days left to enter my first blog candy if you haven't already

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card samantha and I love distress inks too......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...sweet card!
    The card I've made for this week's PB challenge also uses that image! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sheen that you've created, it makes your card so pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Samantha. Love the image and it does shine! Beautiful papers too.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card hun - fab image and I lvoe the sparkle! Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew Challenge this time
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this