Saturday, 27 February 2010

Bella's Fantastic News!! woooo hooooo!!!

As some of you know I have lots of different animals and some of you joined in with my Naming day Candy when we bought Bella the Goat
for those of you that have not seen Bella here she is
And this is Bella's Fantastic news yesterday around 3.30pm Bella gave birth to 2 Healthy Kids
here they are just a couple of hours old
Another goat Bella shares her home with, Our friends Goat, had her babies first thing yesterday, she also had 2 and as you can see are both white and I could touch these 2 as they were a little older.
As you can maybe see mum has cleaned them and they are feed too!

Talk about cute!!!
and here are some other little ones that were born last week!
oink oink! te heheheee 

***********

I have been working today, I taught a cuttlebug workshop
so I have not made any cards today to share with you! 
so thought you might like to see the above pictures instead Samantha:0)

4 comments:

  1. aww ,,,, soooo cute !! :-) gorgeous piccy's Samantha :-) they are all just adorable and Bella looks so proud too ,,,, lovely kids :-)

    Luv
    lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is awwwwwwwwww!!!
    hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
    They are all sooooooooooo cute!!!!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh does that make you a grandma. Lol. Really cute and have you comedown from the pics on tims site yet.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this