Wednesday, 17 February 2010

ABC Challenge - O is for One


O is for One Paper

Over the time I have been crafting a few of my crafting buddies have used lots of papers on their projects and as ever I am the slow starter! but this last few months I have really got in to using papers! and as I love the Tim Holtz distress tool,  I am slowly becoming addicted to paper! so choosing just one sheet to use was a bit of a tough choice....But I have used this lovely double sided one and think it turned out Ok.
As you can see I have not used an image for this card I did not want to cover the yummi paper
so I made a flower using my circle nestibilities and the TH distress tool scrumpled it up and sprayed with some perfect pearls that I have added to water in my mini mister,then added 2 lilli of the valley sentiments and a brad.
Don't forget to check out the cards by the rest of the ABC Challenge DT.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love everything about this ,,,, stunning card !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee Samantha this is really stunning hun - that flower is brilliant - I really want to try making something along those lines! The paper is gorgeous and the whole card just hangs together perfectly!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the paper...and your flower is stunning!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so beautiful, wonderful work.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Samantha, love the flowers!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! this is such a beautiful card and I love the papers and your distressing - and that stunning bloom!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this