Friday, 15 January 2010

Seat of my pants!

YAY!!! I did it! got my Son's card finished! seem to be riding by the seat of my pants this week! ARGH!!! but at least I did it! its his birthday tomorrow! 13!! ekkK! I have followed the Whiff of Joy sketch! but as this card is for a boy I have substituted the flowers for words...and Henry's muffin is yum yum yum! te ehehee Chocolate! Paper Plays Challenge is furry friends and as Henry is my furry friend, I think I have that covered! I just loveeeeeeeeeee Henry... I have used: Basic grey papers, Henry WOJ stamp, Dotty Ann tape - distressed Distress inks, Cuttlebug for embossing and letters, star dust pens beads for choc chips My Son loveeeeeeeees chocolate muffins so this card for him was a must! off to see if I can finish a 3 none DT card!! te hhee :0)

15 comments:

  1. this is gorgous hun he will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Samantha. He'll love it

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card!! Thanks for joining us this week..

    ReplyDelete
  4. He'll love it all teenage boys love food thanks for sharing and happy birthday to your son too Julye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so lovely - bless Henry!

    rX

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! Henry gets another outing, hope Ashley has a fabby Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scrumdiddlyum Samantha, love this cutie. Have a super Saturday. PS Can't get the blinkie to work :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Samantha! I adore this Henry image, one of my favourite WOJ images! Thanks for joining us at WOJ this week!
    Hugs, Vicky ~X~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card hun, Henry is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Samantha - totally yummy looking choc cupcake :-) Hope Ashley has a billiant birthday
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card, glad you found us! Thanks for taking part in PaperPlay challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love the texture on the muffin! It looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, hope he had a fabulous birthday!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Samantha - love the colours.

    I'm sure Ashley will love it and Happy Birthday to him xxx

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card, Samantha. Love the glittery cupcake. Happy birthday to you son (and good luck to you with a teenager in the house!!!).

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this