Friday, 15 January 2010

My daily bread! and a nutty Rabbit!

I did do a card promise! But I have never seem to have time enough time this last couple of weeks to do anthing other than a couple of dt cards, work and jobs that just HAVE to be done! I did make one none DT card though... While I have been busy I have also had time to take a few photos This is Pietro our Rabbit As Nutty a Rabbit that he is Thumps big style to come out and play in all weathers! I think he thinks he is a dog for sure! Here he is Exploring mount garden in the snow! te hehee having a little rest! and peeking at me out the corner of his eye Once I went to do a few jobs like sweeping the drive he decided to have a snoooooooze! Te ehheheee Caught him snooooozing when I peeked to see what he was up to! He normally follows me to do other jobs around between the front and back garden. Cheeky monkey he is! These couple of photo's are from the barn where Bella our goat lives Was a wicked cold day that day! -12 Brrrrrr!!! But to warm us up! I have been making bread almost daily 4 Seeded bread - pumpkin seeds, linseeds, toasted sesame seeds and sunflower seeds! and I can tell you it is YUMMI! :)_ OK OK soooo I made a challenge card as well but I have too! this is for Pink Elephant - Birthday and Simon Says.......Shabby Chic ! I have used the dotty ann tape firstly as a stencil and used shabby shutters and weathered wood distress inks to make some backing paper, I then torn and distress it with a Tim Holtz tool then used the same 2 inks to colour the hexagon nestie and splattered water on it as they react to water! I then colour the lovely Ian in with distress inks too! I added the dotty Ann tape to the to layers and also stamped the Passport to adventure text in versafine. Distressed the dotty bazzil later and also the text by Oh my word and then added the star charm and text with recycled string, added a little white highlight pen and its now away to my neighbour for her grandson! Now to go make my sons card! ekkk! for tomorrow!! ARGH!

9 comments:

  1. lol cant belive just coloured this image with the same colours. take care. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...Pietro is soooo cute!
    Fab card...love the way you've used the dotty tape!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bunny....and fab card hun!!!
    hugs
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool stamp, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bunny. Wow - totally cute card too - thank you so much for sharing this fab work with us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL.....now this image looks familiar! Great card!
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ......and OMG that bread looks sooooo yummy! Pass me the butter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is awesome! What a perfect sentiment for such a fun card!!! And your bunny - TOO cute!!!!!

    THanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!
    Chris & the DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card - Love that 'dotty' tape.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this