Wednesday, 20 January 2010

A little bit of masking

'Henry Mouse Hugging Heart'
here he is isn't he just the cutest!!

Well I have this little cuite and have made a valentines card for you know who........
the man in my life!


I have used:
Henry of course
Disress inks for colour him, Stardust pen for henry's heart, Petaloo flowers (thank you secret santa), Nesties, Basic grey papers, Script stamp Penny black, PSX Stamps sentiment, Heart buttons from stash, Paper pricking, I masking Henry and use the PB script stamp with mahogany distress ink to stamp over and then with the blending tool I used mahogany and tattered rose, A techneque that I proberley don't use enough!.I'm really happy with how Henry has turned out and with the weathered wood and black soot he looks soooo cute in pale grey? I think so anyway, tehhheee happy masking!!
hugs me 

9 comments:

  1. He's so cute!!! fab card hun....thought you didnt like pink!!!..lol
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation. Love the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww ,, this is just sooo cute ! :-) I love this image and the script behind him looks fab ,, lovely masking :-)

    Efisio will LOVE this ,,,, awww :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te hehhee I know Jan! I don't ha hahaaa its red! t ehhehee! Honest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww....such an adorable card! Henry looks sooo cute! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card samantha

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Samantha - Henry looks fab and I love your script masking and distress inks - beautiful!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I've been converted to pink too :)
    hugs
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha,
    This is just adorable, I love this image and you have masked it perfectly.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this