Sunday, 31 January 2010

longing for spring! Ohhhh its cold outside!

.....Oh my goodness how cold was it last night my guinea pigs and rabbits had Ice pops instead of water bottles this morning! soooo cold! EKKK! don't want any more snow either!.... I really loved having the snow but don't think we need any more now!
The animals at the barn are OK! but my lovely Jack ( our male Indian runner duck) hurt his foot early this week and I am a little worried for him....this is a picture from last summer!
He's a lovely Boy, he is 4 years old this April.

As its been so cold and I am longing for the nicer spring days,
Thought I would make a card with a spring feel to it!
Thought I would have a go at these 2 challenges too
A Spoonful Of Sugar - Freestyle.
Creative inspirations – feminine - nice and girly.
What did I use:
Designer paper, Card candy, flowers from Wild Orchard Crafts, Strawberry core colour card, PB Hedge's images stamped for me a while ago thanks Kaz 
glossy accents on Hedge's flowers and some paper pricking :)
 
Don't forget you still have time to enter the ABC Christmas challenge its C for Candy! and we have a DT call to sooooooo hop over and take a peek :0)
I love ABC Christmas challenge

4 comments:

  1. Nice to be able to put a face to a name! Hi Jack, hope you are better soon, otherwise mum will have to take you to see the Quack! Stunning little card hun, love that image, and indeed, very spring like. Gorgeous. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Samantha. I love the layout and the hedgie image. I love these hedgie stamps they are all so cute. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so cute! Love the accents on those flowers!
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...lovely card...that hedgie is so sweet!
    Helen x

    PS - hope Jack feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this