Saturday, 30 January 2010

fed up but inspired...

I was looking through my images I had already painted as when I paint an images I mostly paint a couple at the same time as you do.... and I came across this lovely PB mouse I had painted quite some time ago..
I have used some core colour yellow card and my scallop nestabilities, then added some stickles and liquid pearls I have also used a Martha Stewart punch lace too! I love the figgy pudding range as they are really good to use as any kinda occasion as a lot of them are not just Christmas designs.
I have also used some hydranga flowers and some card candy 
the flower the cute PB mouse is holding I have given a coat of glossy accents too! 
so challenges
I have really surprised myself these following challenges really have helped inspire me today as I was feeling very fed up! thank you for your help....

Friday Sketcher brilliant sketch ( go check it out!) its a keeper! tehhe I will be using it over and over again!
Basic Grey - Animals - mouse

Grab Our Banner
Totally Paper Crafts - Friends - Lorraine thanks for telling me about this one, This is their first challenge!! so you gotta go join in too! :)


Cute Card Thursday - Blooming gorgeous - mouses flower.
Sweet Stampin - Scallops - In yellow
Penny Black Saturday - Someone special - friends are special

I think this is a record for me 6 challenges in one card! I was very inspired thank you! 

:0)

14 comments:

  1. fabulous card, the image is so perfect for this challenge, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! The colors are great and your coloring is just perfect not to mentionI love the DP!!! Thank you for joining us for this weeks challange at "Sweet Stampin"! I look forward to seeing you in the future! I have been following you for sometime and I would love it if you wold hop on over and follow along with me too!
    HAPPY CRAFTING TO YOU
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love this image ,, very cute and the papers and layout are fab too :-) I am sure your friend will love this :-)

    Thanks for joining our first Totally Papercrafts Friendly Challenge :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card samantha......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable carte très lumineuse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha - this is gorgeous :) Love the colours - very spring-like :)

    I do hope you're not still feeling fed up, would hate to think of you not being your usual cheery self :(

    Your invites are looking even more intriguing now!!!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Samantha
    luv the image great colourring, lovely papers & layout, thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Totally Papercrafts, hope to see you next week, good luck, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha
    Aw your card is gorgeous, such an adorable image and amazing colouring.
    Thanks for joining us in our first challenge over at Totally Papercrafts. I have popped your name down for my candy draw.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Samantha, great colouring, and a great layout.
    Thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Totally Papercrafts, I hope to see you again.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww such a lovely card, gorgeous image & I love your colours

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty Samantha - love the cute image and colour scheme - perfect for someone special. Thanks for joining in thsi week's PBSC
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful job coloring this image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card with that lovely PB stamp!
    Thanks for joining Sweet Stampin!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love this stamp! Your card is so pretty. Thank you for your lovely comment and for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this