Wednesday, 27 January 2010

C for Candy on our ABC Christmas Challenge

It's Cathy's turn to host the ABC Christmas Challenge...This fortnight and the Theme is CANDY yummi!
She has also chosen PINK! for this weeks Extra element arrrrrrgh!
I think a lot of you that know how I feel about pink!
But I have made my card with not just a little bit of Pink! I even bought some new DP and to be really honest I love my card! hope you like it too! I think it Helps that I adore the WOJ image
and well I could not leave this one un coloured with C for candy as the challenge now could I?


Penrith Crafts are sponsoring this week's challenge and we have this gorgeous little chappie up for grabs.
Click on the Penrith crafts link to see where we are...




So fancy joining in our challenges?
head on over to ABC Christmas Challenge blog to check out the fab cards rest of the design team have made this time.


We have a DT Call on this challenge, So if you fancy joining our team? make sure you stop by read the expectations and if you are ready for a DT challenge then
 get your skates because we can't wait to see your Candy cards!

Have fun Samantha :0)

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Samantha :-) I love this image,, very cute:-) and the colours and papers you used are fab :-)

    I love the stamp donated by Penrith Crafts too ,,,, lovely :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hunny, love that image. I've used a Henry for my entry this week. Oh, did I say, my wedding outfit is pink? LOL! Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Samantha- very yummy! Sadly I have no Chrimbo images with candy so won't be joining in this week .. guess you could say i'll be on a diet lol!!
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...that image is so adorable!
    Fab card hun!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like it? I LOVE it! Your card is just adorable!
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab image,layout and colouring Samantha. It is oh so cute. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brill card samantha. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this