Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Its our 1st Christmas ABC Challenge

I can't beleive christmas 2009 is over all that planning and preparation and stress and panic that I would not have enough cards or things made in time, I hope you all enjoyed the CHRISTMAS BLOG HOP I will announce my WINNER later so check back so seeeeee if you have been the lucky winner! I did manage to get everything done but I wish I had started setting up this new Christmas challenge blog last year!! but I didn't soooooo I hope its really gonna be great and that everyone that takes part will have fun and have things ready and less stress for Christmas 2010.... Soooooooo on to our 1st Christmas ABC Challenge So if you missed the Blog Hop be sure not to miss the ABC Christmas Challenges The 1st Challenge runs from today the 30Th December to Midnight UK time on the 12Th January did you promise yourself this Christmas gone that you would be ready for it and you weren't! well if that's the case here's your chance to be prepared for 2010.... Oh sounded like a girl guide then! te hhehee!! I thought that as I set the first challenge I would add a little extra challenge for challengers to add a charm or some beads to their project, I went mad and added both! If you do decide to join us you can find the blog here we would like to ask also that you please check that your Word Verification is turned off, so we can come and comment on all your lovely projects, maybe you might not even realise it is on? we are asking for you help because Word Verification is not protecting your blog if you want to do that then the best way is moderating your comments, Word Verification is just very time consuming for those wishing to comment on your blogs. Thanks for your understanding :0) The Design Team have been busy with Christmas but they have also had time to play with their new stash they got for Christmas and have made lots of lovely creations to help inspire you! OK SO whats the Challenge then? A is for Angels and I have added the extra challenge as Charms and or beads or of course you could add both... I was also really lucky as when I asked the LOVELY Sue from charmsupplies.co.uk sponsor us she said she would be delighted for our 1st Challenge thank you Sue.... Sue is offering to Our 1st prize winner a £10 voucher & free delivery for either of her shops - charm supplies or Occasions Emporium! Fantastic and most kind!
This is my project to share with you hope you like it! I made a few of these for special friends this year and I would like to send a couple more so here is one of them.
I have used a crook bookmark, beads, chain, jump ring and Angel Charm.

8 comments:

  1. just Fab hun..love the bookmark...
    hugs
    Jan...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeuos bookmark and box ... Henry looks so cute!!!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh loving these creations Samantha, that bookmark is lush. Henry is simply adorble. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bookmark Samantha...gorgeous box too...Henry looks really angelic! ;0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I have angelic Henry too. You've done a great job with him too. I've also just bought another angel stamp in the sale - woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are fab Samantha. The bookmark is super as well as the box. Hard work has gone into both. I hope your friends loved them as much as I do. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning Samanatha. Love the bookmark so much

    hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohh these are just gorgeous Samantha ! :-) The bookmark is just soo beautiful and the box is fabulous ! :-) what a lovely gift idea :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this