Thursday, 31 December 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Here's wishing all my friends and anyone that reads my post a very Happy New Year!

I hope that this next year is full of frienships, love and laughter! I have been really lucky this year to make so many new blog friends, To everyone that has supported me in blogland and also those of you I have met and are friends

here are my Top 5 cards of 2009,

I know I said I was showing you 5 but as I am getting married this year!! YES THIS YEAR te hehehee! So I just had to show you this one!! this is my save the date card I sent out in 2009!

Hugs Samantha :0)

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you also Samantha :)

    Big thanks for all you do :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic cards Samantha here's to a fab 2010

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year All the best for 2010 Samantha, hopefully we will get to meet this year :D Fabulous top 5 evryone gorgeous. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new Year Samantha - fab set of cards and love the "save the date" card - it's really cute! Hope you will have a fab 2010
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great top 5 selection.
    Wishing you & yours a very happy & healthy New Year filled with love & laughter.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lovely selection of cards, such talented and detailed work. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning set of cards hun! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this