Sunday, 20 December 2009

Exciting News!!! A New Christmas Challenge.

I have been bursting to tell you!
We have started our new blog

The ABC Christmas Challenge!
Wooooo hooooo!
So our question is this
Are you running yourself ragged trying to get everything made for Christmas?
Have you promised yourself to be more organised and not leave everything to the last minute next year? Then you need the ABC Christmas Challenge! The challenges will run fortnightly
Working through the alphabet helping you to get ahead with preparations for next Christmas.
There will be plenty of inspiration from the Girls that are joining our design team, plus lots of guests...and prizes too!
 So, make sure you set aside some time on Christmas Eve to join us and help us to spread the word. why not pay the ABC Christmas Challenge blog a visit to find out what it's all about.
And then help us spread the word
I also want to thank 2 fabby girls for thinking that my crazy idea of this new blog was a good idea! thanks Helen Lorraine!
Thanks Samantha :0)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha

    I think this is a brilliant idea, as I just said on Jans blog, no matter how hard I try I'm never ready, so your new challenge just might help.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fab, super idea too :D

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this