Wednesday, 23 December 2009

ABC Challenge K is for Kissing

Kissing!!! Well I have not been around much the last few days as I have been busy trying to set everything up for the new blog! but this fortnight is K for Kissing challenge is here and this is my DT card, Now I had to think about what card I was gonna make for my fiancee and there are so many cards I could make but I just loved this little image from Stampavie and we are lucky enough to have the lovely Wendy from Secret Crafter sponsoring the challenge this time so I am using MME papers and the Stampavie image, I have also used a big bite snap and a making memories pin with some beads on, a few pearls and a Oh my word quote just love those a Martha Stewart punch on some gemstones card stock. I also decoupaged her top and his arm and added some mistletoe to the quote. I coloured my image with distress inks Hope you like my offerings! Samantha :0)

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous kissie card hun and you have great taste (I've used that image for Toad's card too!). Will try and have a little play with this challenge on Boxing Day (might be my first chance to breathe this week). Warm hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha - I love that image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, and especially how you put the heart pin in the little boys hand.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this