Wednesday, 2 December 2009

1 card 1 challenge and 1 country loaf

Anyone for Anya another great sketch! and WOW I can't beleve I won last week!! YAY!
just waiting for a reply to see how to get my goodies!!
Heres there sketch this week
I don't normally do pink but the girl that this is for doen't do anything else but pink!
I have added a couple of little extras to the card But I did stick to the sketch and used it on a smaller card as this is going to Oz, I have used distress inks and then added a white gel pen to some of the image... Not sure if this works or not... But I quite like the effect. the embossed layer I ran through the cuttlebug after inking the folder with vintage photo ink.
and this is the yummi bread I made today on my day off!
I went to see our goat too today
seems funny just calling her goat I do hope we can find her a name!!
see my naming day candy! The candy is a suprise but there will be a nice new stamp and some yummi papers in the candy don't forget to become a follwer if your not already :0)
I will try and take some pictures of Jo jo this week too just the light is so bad by the time I get there! will do my best though!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fab this image on craft with only the white details!

    Love from AFA!

    Renata
    p.s. did you e-mail your address to Dawny?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this