Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Tut tut naughty me! its not my fault

I know I am supposed to be resting my arm! and well I just had to make another card.... Penny Black Saturday Christmas for the Guys Hmmmm how could I resist I coloured this image in last week and well it was one of the last ones sat on my desk! it looked loney! te hehee HEY thats my excuse and I am sticking to it! Its not my fault its theres! te hehehee just to good a challenge to miss right??
sooooo I made this card for their challenge...
You had better go check it out for ya self!

4 comments:

  1. TUT TUT!!! Its a fabby card though Samantha!! Love that ickle doggie and the way you have done the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fab card, but be careful especially if you use punches.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card samantha...love that cute image ...perfect for a male card and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx
    and naughty naughty...don't overdo it....we don't want you missing for weeks

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, love his fat belly

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this