Wednesday, 11 November 2009

sketch n snow

Create4fun Challenge have a brilliant sketch,
Its a lovely layout and has inspired me to craft this evening even with a very sore arm!
I managed to book an appointment for a private physyo to hopefully help me get this sorted out its got to the point now I can not craft much and well this is not good at all!
anyway on to my card
I painted the ollyfant images on Saturdaywith distress inks and have used a techneque my friend Cathy showed me of how to cut an image so some of it is outside of the nestie Thanks Cathy!
then I cut the boy out and slid him behind the puppy! added some glue and glitter to make the snow glisten and well I just got the glammour dust all over the place but the snow does look nice te hehee I want to add this card to the CupCake challenge as their challenge is Snow much fun!

10 comments:

  1. Fabby card Samantha - love that snowman and dog!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun, how cute is this?! And well done you for persevering to do it with your poorly arm. Gorgeous card, love all the details and the sparkle on Snowie. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb card dear, thanks for sharimng
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and a fab image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab...jings i forgot i have those stamps too never been inked. Love what you have done. Hope you are well honey?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice card Samantha. Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge!
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh honey, I hope you get your arm sorted out, it would be a travesty for you not to craft!! This card is superb & the cake below - OMG - amazing!!

    Have a great weekend
    Love Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, just perfect for our snowy theme challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha, what a cute card. The image is adorable and the layout is fab. Great colour scheme and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby Card, your images are adorable.
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this