Wednesday, 25 November 2009

My own layout! and another tip

I have made the next 2 cards with another of my own sketches I am starting to enjoy doing my own sketches now.. I have kept the first one quite simple and clean. I made it while I was thinking about my I for Indigo card for the ABC challenge... But as you can see its not Indigo sooooo hence why its on this post... both images are coloured in with distress inks and stardust pens and also I have used glamour dust and a quickie glue pen for the glitter. The 2nd card is because I messed up my Anyone for Anya this week as there challenge called Make a fake! I used a sugar nellie image! Doh itstead of a anya/greetings farm image! soooooo I think I got it right now! and for my fake this time I used faux stitching and (tip 2) I used the card candy embossed them and poked holes in them as faux buttons (not sure if you can see the holes as they are small! but hey I made another card sooooo hope this one counts! te hehee I have used the zigzag martha stewart punch too to add a little extra shape too! Been to the physio today sooo a little soooooore just hope I can stop going soon and the pain goes and also I will be saving £33 pound a time! scary! as Kaz said think of all the craft stash I could be spending that on! ARGH!!!!! skint at the moment too! sigh! better get a move on with my wish list hmmmmm think think think.... greetings farm stamps, house mouse stamps, ek! i am gonna stop wishing I think! scary how many I could of bought with all the physio money! mind you I would not of been able to craft at all if I had not of gone as it is getting better. Off for a well deserved cuppa tea now! TTFN

5 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha

    Loving the simplistic elegance of these two.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards...love the layout!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and fab cards! Hope your shoulder feels better real soon.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very proud of you sweetie ;) I'm glad you're back with another card!! Love your sketch and the glitter on her wings looks so pretty. Great fake buttons!

    Love from AFA!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea on the fake buttons! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this