Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Marigolds Fred?

Got a really sore shoulder and am having to craft as much as I can one handed which is proving tricky so only one card today I think! and well it had to be...... Simon Say's stamp's challenge..... so their challenge is Give thanks so combining that with another great sketch Whiff of Joy's Challenge I have inked up my WOJ Fred Celebrating Elephant and come up with this card! I was looking at some Orange card and wondering what I could do with it when Marigolds sprang to mind so I reached for my distress inks and spiced marmalade was to hand along with black soot and weathered wood for the cute Elly, I have also been cutting up milk bottles again for my flower.... What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. Hi Glad I stopped by your cards are gorgeous good luck in the simon says challenge. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice Samantha, lovely coluros and sweet image.

    Hope the shoulder improves.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!!! I love how you have coloured the ele and gorgoeus colours and papers. Do I need to start cutting my milk bottles up ... does glass go through the CB??!!!!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I'm not stalking you - honest! We must do the same challenges!
    Great card, love the idea with the milk bottles.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh This is Beautiful card, wonderful colours and a super image!
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adorable elephant :)))

    thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is so cute Samantha - adorable image and love your flower :-)
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is adorable, beautiful work with the sketch and love the sweet Elephant.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a beautiful card dear. Thank you so much for joining us this week at WOJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWWW how cute is this...love this card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww....this is soooo sweet...even more gorgeous in real life! :0)
    Thanks hun!
    Helen x

    PS - I've popped some LOTV bunnies in with Ashley's card :0)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this