Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Bruno and his new friend Kojo and my radio slot!! EKKKK! no laughing!

This is Kojo the Crocodile,

We bought him for a very good friends son's birthday present is was his first birthday yesterday and his Dad did him a lovely party, The blanket looks really small on this picture but its huge. and this is the card I made for him for his 1st birthday and also falls into the Allsorts Challenge too! a card for a child.

I have used some this lovely spotty paper from the Sassafras collention I really surprised myself when I was doing this card as I used my sewing machine to do the stitching too! as normally I do faux stitching so yes this time its real! lol I have also used distress inks for colour Bruno is don't ya just love bruno! hope WOJ bring out a crocodile stamp like Kojo....

Ok the radio slot.... I got a phone call from one of the presenters on Radio Cumbria last week and he found me by finding this blog after looking at his sisters blog and as he does a show on Radio cumbria he thought he could find some new people to join in on his show.... He found me phoned the shop and asked me if I would join in! you can hear the show here! http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0051l7s Monday's and Tuesdays is ready to listen to its on all week! If course I am Samantha if you wanna listen to it this is what it looks like and as you can see the place on the bar is where little cumbria is on it

5 comments:

  1. Fab card
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, and the crocodile. The image is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card....your stitching looks fab!
    Love the crocodile too! lol
    Can't the iplayer thingy to play today's episode at the mo...so will have another go later...
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Such a cute 1st birthday card! The crocodile is fab too.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha

    What a brilliant post.

    Lots to read and look at.

    I love your birthday card. Great layout and fantastic stitching. Just perfect for a child.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this