Friday, 13 November 2009

Bruno loves orange and a visit to the pain factory

As I am working tomorrow I had today off!
great right?.............. Wrong! I had an appointment at the physio and OUCH!! painful.... the good news is I have not torn a muscle the bad news is its a double trapped nerve cause by crafting and the posture we sit doing it! now he said that I could have more treatments but in the mean time I should not craft...................... WHAT!!!!!!!! you can imagen my face!
I looked at him and my reply was........ ha hahhaaa you must be kidding?
Nope he said NO crafting! ekkkkkk! think I am gonna struggle with that one! I did say I could give up a lot of other things like...
washing, ironing, cleaning, cooking? and you know what the cheeky boy said? yup you could give up doing them but its the sitting and crafting thats doing the damage! hmmmmmmm....
whats worse... I have 8 people for a workshop tomorrow! tut and I am not cancilling it!...
guess I will have to try and craft less after tomorrow... DOH!
anyway had I loved doing this card but I have to say I had to do it twice as the first time I put the back easel part together my measurements were wrong as I had found some measurements to make my card but it was for a 4 x 4 cards and I wanted to make my card 5 x 5! doh! typical me wanting to change things and not leave them the way they are! t ehehehee!! anyway I made it 5 x 10 and then set about scoring it! and thats where I did it wrong because I scored it at 2 and then 4 and it did not sit up enough once I had glued it all together!
Hmmmmm! seems to me I like making if difficult.... this is hte second WOJ card I have had to take to bits! t ehehehe!!
anyway here it is all finished and the right sizes...
and well if its the last card i make in the next few days then I think it was a good one!
hope you think the same?
The challenges I have covered are
Whiff of Joy - Wed - is orange, brown and ivory so I have used a combo of lots of these colours
then for Cute Card Thurs - is Glitter me silly its a quickie glue pen over the orange sheck card stock and then the glamour dust, I have also added some around the circle and well just about everywhere really! but they did say glitter me silly! and well I was glittered too! te hehehhee. for Sugar Bowl - Thurs its a fantastic sketch and well I loveeeeeeeeeee sketches!!
here is their sketch think I did it justice?

8 comments:

  1. Fab easel card Samantha. I love Bruno and those papers are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you gotg the snow to work :D looks very festive lol. Fabby card love this style not tried it yet. Eh no crafting well why not try standing and craft lol. Take care, mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snow!!!!!!

    And try not to craft, or as said above stand, lol!! There has got to be away around it!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, look it's snowing! How did you do that????
    Great card, but bad news about the crafting ban - perhaps some reduced crafting time and lots of standing up? Said the woman who spent all morning hurting her eyes while cutting out tiny Ketto images! Take care hun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No crafting!!!!! Does he know that it's an addiction...and you can't just go 'cold turkey'! lol
    Love the card...Bruno looks great in those colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! It makes me happy :).
    I love Bruno too.
    Hugs
    Päivi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so perfect hun love it, wow what a nightmare, giving up crafting is he mad
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous little easel card. You should try standing whilst crafting ... anything just to be able to craft hey!
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this