Saturday, 21 November 2009

1 Challenge and 3 stamps all on 1 card!

OK so I was thinking when I saw the Penny Black - Saturday Challenge was Winter Wonderland this time I would really go daft and use 3 stamps I have used snow scroll, Christmas flourish and leaping deer, now as I like my distress inks so much I thought I would have a play with them and some gloss card and my brayer and I went mad and ripped paper to make the scenic background and also cut a circle to make the moon I wanted to make the background muted so hope I have achieved that!
I added some drys clue glue and some glamour dust and a few gems.....
what do you think?
OK so I have entered their challenge but they have a CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN BLOG HOP too!! soooo I just gotta have a go of that too..... see you there!
So I am off to have fun! and then an early night! cough! just seen the time ekkk!

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card...wonderful to see so many PB stamps being used! Thanks for joining us at PBSC...and thanks, too, for your kind comments.
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Samantha your card is fabulous, love this gorgeous image and the beautiful background. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC, good luck with my candy.
    Have a good day
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Samantha this is really stylish - stunning in fact. Fab composition and colours. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC blog hop and for entering my candy ... good luck!!
    Sorry you're suffering so much with you arm hun, and glad you're coping with the weather up there - it really is awful!
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card samantha...love that image...... thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....good luck in the draw....hugs kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the elegant stamp you've used.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this