Friday, 2 October 2009

Still no cards today but....

I have been resting today as I am not feeling to good with the rotten cold/cough its really hurting now when I cough! but I have had a play with some magic metal, but have not made a card as yet with it, but here is a sneak preview... Its amazing stuff for sure! and real easy to use too! As for tomorrow I am going to a bridal shop to see what its all about! ekkk! I have managed to lose nearly 1 stone but still would like to lose a lot more so not sure if I can bring myself to try any dresses on tomorrow! but we shall see! Off to have a blog hop now see you all soon! :0)

5 comments:

  1. Oh have fun tomorrow, hope you feel better soon, weddings are so exciting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're soon feeling better hun, and happy wedding shopping tomorrow!! How exciting!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh...this looks fab!
    Have fun at the bridal shop!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Samantha,
    thanks so much for being so enthusiastic about my blog candy. I have sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better and enjoyed the shopping :) Kim

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this