Thursday, 8 October 2009

Simon says BOO!

Over on Simon say's stamp this week their challenge is Simon Says BOO!
They are once again trying to reach a target number of challengers! and they are wanting some guys too! te hehehee I was going to say don't we all.... But I got my guy!! and hes Awesome!
Oops sorry digressing there a little! ok so Simon's says challenge is Make a Halloween project or card, well as you know I had loads of fun making a Halloween card with the yummy Penny black fantasy tree! well I enjoyed myself so much I had another play last night but my time ran out after posting about my wedding dress news
So I finished it tonight with the ribbon and wire with alpha beads spelling out SPOOKY.....
Hope you like it cause I had a great time making it te hehehee :0)
If you wanna see it a bit closer just click on the picture :0)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - I really think I need that stamp ;) Not yours - I'll go find one somewhere ;) lol!!!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is fantastic!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Halloween card, love how you've used the PB tree.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is an absolute amazing card, great art work.

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

    Hugs
    Iris and the DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ribbon and wire treatment. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this