Wednesday, 28 October 2009

G is for Green

Well I can't believe that the last 2 weeks have gone so quickly, I have had a bumpy ride this last week or so and I found making the last card I posted very difficult! so no card from me....
My DT project for the ABC Challenge blog is a Peg! yes a peg! but its no ordinary peg its a huge peg and you can use it to hold notes on your desk or add a magnet for the fridge or even a table setting... I took pictures from a few different angles.....
I used TH Acrylic daubers and applied 2 coats, once dry I added Bo bunny rub ons
I used my Big Bite to cut 3 holes and added ribbons yes yummi Ribbons!
glossy accents yes I know my favourite to glue on the robin nest gems and then finally a flower added with a sticky dot!
The above image is to show you have also stand it the other way up
to hold work or even a photo.
and this last one to show the size or a normal washing size peg against it! See I told you it was huge! the peg girls the peg!!!!!
ok so you have seen my creations so if you have time I would like you guys to join in with this challenge as its a nice and simple one G is for Green! and if your struggling why not stop by the rest of the DT ABC girls blogs!! I really appreciate anyone leaving me comments so thank you, hope that I have inspired you all to join in with the fun of the challenge this week! and last but not least! a question?
LOVE RIBBON LIKE Meeeeeee!!!?
well then what are you waiting for! we are very lucky this week and have a brilliant sponsor.......
Soooooo stop thinking about it and hop over to the ABC Challenge Samantha :0)

7 comments:

  1. This is fab Samantha! Would make a great gift! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've embellished the peg just beautifully and its such a handy gadget to display one's pieces of art.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous peg!
    What a great idea - where do you get pegs that size from? I could do with a few to hang my 'smalls' out with ;)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Very original...love it
    hugs
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great creation!! love it !! Do you sell them in your shop?..I'm thinking of Christmas pressies!!!
    hugs
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have definately inspired me. I need one of those pegs lol. Will pop in to the shop the next time we are passing by. This is fab, brilliant creation. Great to see you on the DT too well deserved :D

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this