Wednesday, 14 October 2009

F is for Flying... ABC

I was very excited to hear that I was one of the winners of the new DT posts at ABC Challenge blog, I have guest designed a couple of times for them and really enjoyed it! But a permanent member of their design team! WOW! This is my first ever DT post, thank you very very much ABC girls! I am really looking forward to this new challenge. Thank you for your continued support if you come to my blog and leave comments I really appreciate it. and I hope that I can help inspire you all the join in with the fun of the challenges each week! This weeks Challenge.... We are very lucky to have a fabulous sponsor this week...Wendy from the Secret Crafter has donated a £20 voucher to spend in the Secret Crafter store as a prize for the winner of this challenge. Sooooooo what are you waiting for!! Need inspiration? please hop over to the ABC blog and have a look at the rest of the DT gangs cards/blogs.... all I am gonna say is! WOW I wanna do another card now! te heheheee On to my Card..... F is for Flying... This is the sneak peek I gave you of the Magic metal I had been playing with while I was under the weather, I did not feel like making any cards as such... until this weekend so I have had a play and this is my take on this weeks challenge. I thought you might like to see the other view. Thanks for looking and I appreciate all your feedback! Samantha :0)

9 comments:

  1. Hiya Samantha. WOW, that is gorgeous. Simple yet very very effective. The colour is fantastic too. Hope you are getting back to normal after the damage to your shop.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha,
    I love the embossed metal and the layered butterfly.
    Welcome to the ABC dt, it's great to have you on board.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love the magic metal...and your dragonfly is fantastic!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing Samantha! It's incredible what you've done with the metal. Have a good week.
    hugs
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is stunningly beautiful hun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Samantha - love the dimension on this and that embossing on metal is fab! You're clearly a great asset to the ABC DT hun :-)
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly stunning Samantha. Love the metallic lusciousness about it and of course that beautiful dragonfly is ready to take off any time. Well done.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW....loving your dragonfly! Fab card.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this