Thursday, 1 October 2009

Exciting news thats made me feel better!

Good evening bloggers, No cards today here anyway I had made a couple of samples for work but forgot to photograph them! My head has not been my own last couple of day because I have a rotten cold and have not had a good nights sleep last few nights, I went to work today and managed to stay all day but the coughing has really taken a hold and I have been rotten today, But...................... Oh what exciting news to see that I have been chosen as one of the new Design team for ABC challenge blog!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! and Ekkkkkkkk! in the same breath! I hope I can inspire the ABC blog members and that I can live up to the standard of inspiration that the rest of the ABC team achieve, Wish me luck!! ekk! I would also like to say! good luck to all that play ABC because you now have more chance of winning as there is 4 less of us to win! :0( waaaaaaaaaa not fair I can never win anything on ABC now and they have FAB prizes soooooo if your reading this post! get yourself over there and have a play along!! Before I go tonight thank you very much too! the Brilliant Design team at ABC Vicky Jennifer Jane Helen and Fiona Your cards are such inspiration and thank you for choosing me! please also when you have time go visit the new girls Susan Jan and Desire..... and of course when you have time come back and visit me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :0)

4 comments:

  1. Well done Samantha and good luck ... i'll be sure to visit ABC each week to see your creations :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha

    Well done on the DT spot, you will really enjoy it.

    Hope you cold is getting better, so many people seem to have them right now.

    Also hope all is well with your family in Messina today, dreadful news.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the team!

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee!!! I'm so excited to have you on our team! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this