Sunday, 11 October 2009

A card for Tommaso

This card is for my Other half's great Nephew in Sardinia, His name is Tommaso which you can properly work out translated is Thomas, its his first birthday I can't believe a whole year has gone by that quick! I decided to to use the sketch from the Whiff of Joy Anniversary Challenge!!!!! Here's my card I have also used the ingredients from Chrisma 1 Ribbon 3 flowers 3 papers 1 charm But while I was looking at this weeks challenges I saw that Cute card Thursdays challenge was Charms!! so as I have one of those that is covered too! yay! Be sure to check out these 3 great challenge blogs Whiff of Joy, Charisma & Cute Card Thurs Using the only Henry I have as I am still waiting for my Christmas ones to arrive thanks for Royal mail! :0(

7 comments:

  1. Awww...this is fab Samantha! I {heart} Henry! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha. Such a gorgeous card, love the colours and design, the image is simply adorable.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Samantha, so cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Samantha a year already! I remember you telling us he'd arrived!!

    A gorgeous card - of course! Henry is sooooooooooo sweet and he's even sweeter dressed for Christmas! SORRY! lol :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so cute Samantha - Henry is just souch a cutie :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, love the colour combo and charm. Thanks for joining us this week on CCT.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this