Sunday, 13 September 2009

Shrink plastic

I Juuuuust loveeeeee playing with shrink plastic and for a change I thought I would have a play with some black shrink plastic soooo for the demo I did on Thursday I showed the people black and white shrink plastic.... I stamped the tree and text (both Penny black) in Adirondack ink on Black shrink and then let it dry a few mins and then got the heat gun to it and don't you think it looks cool! used my distress tool to add a bit of texture to the white card stock and then with the snowflakes cuttlebug folder added some embossing and some ribbon and brads to finish it off :0)
I also used this weeks papertakeweekly sketch too!

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card Samantha, and so effective!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow such a fabulous card!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! Love the distressing and the black and white is so effective :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!

    I need to come into the shop and get smoe shrink plastic do do christmas presents :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so gorgeous chick. Love the shrink plastic and you did a fab job with the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the black shrink is fabulous!
    great card, love the textures! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this