Saturday, 12 September 2009

Save the date!!

As some of you maybe know already my darling fancee asked me to marry him and we have set the date for July 2010 Wooooooooooohooooooo! have been very busy making our save the date cards.... Its really difficult though as I want to invite EVERYONE and we can't.... The Hotel we are getting married in has given us the numbers we have to stick to :0( not fair!
So I decided to make something completely different from the normal run of the mill cards and so I set about making some save the date cards as well I guess when your a crafter it woud be wrong not too! lol sooooo I have been making these!
Though I would add them to the STAMP SOMETHING weekly challenge as the flower centres are sooooo nice and they have become a favourite embellishment, The Flower Bead Caps were from Quixotic Paperie and were on a card that my good friend Carol sent me for my birthday! Thanks hunny :0) I also used my favourite machine the cuttlebug to help me make them... and the oval nestie too! I am really very very pleased with how they have turned out....
What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. They're beautiful Samantha! Such an usual design...love it! I still have mine on display!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great you have set a date! Not long at all, it will soon come round!

    Lovely save the dates! Very different, love all your work!

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your save a date cards! very creative with the flower shape. Love your embellishments for the center...perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha, they're beautiful, great idea having a flower, they're really pretty. You must be soooo excited! Hugs xxsue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Samantha these are stunning - love 'em hun!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are trully gorgeous and so much better in real life!!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely GORGEOUS!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous hun! Congrats on your engagement too! Your wedding will be here before you know it! I love your use of your fave embellies:) Those bead caps from Quixotic are just gorgeous aren't they! Thanks for Stamping Something with Us! Hugs, Rowena-dt Stamp Something

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this