Friday, 4 September 2009

Quick card before work!

I have quite a few birthday cards coming up this and next month so I'm trying to get a few done each day, also trying to get my save the date cards finished for our wedding next year, I had a quick look to see what challenges I could tie in and I have chosen Allsorts No rubber! by that they mean no stamps!

so here's my card

Plain and simply 4 panels of colour core card run through cuttlebug on swiss dots 3 of the 4 colours cut with round nesties and distressed with my Tim Holt's tool a nice pearl brad and some white thin rikrak! that's it!!

10 comments:

  1. Fabby card Samantha. I love those colours nad great flower!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Samantha...gorgeous colours!
    Thanks for linking my candy - good luck! ;0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on this weeks theme, love the embossing fab card thanks foe joining us this week hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but a lovely card... great colours and a nice flower! Always difficult not using a stamp.. xxx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design - it's so striking & easy on the eye :)
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Samantha, Love the 'ice cream' colours! Yummy. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha

    Great idea and I love the flower you have made.

    Such beautiful colours.

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha
    Simple but gorgeous.
    Love the clean-ness of this card and the colours are delicious.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    TTN
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colours you have used and I really like the layout
    thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is lovely, so simple and yet so elegant

    thanks for taking up my challenge at Allsorts :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this