Monday, 28 September 2009

Pink not a colour I love....

This saturday Penny Black Saturday posted their Week 68 - Colour Challenge
Now I have to say that I am not and I mean NOT a pink person at all!
But I do love penny black! hmmm! what to do! well I thought I would give the challenge a miss this week but it kept calling to me and soooooo hear is my Pink, Lemon and Chocolate creation!
As always their rules are create a card...altered art...bag..notebook etc...the only RULE being that you use at least one Penny Black image or sentiment
So although the main image is not a penny black I have used 3664E Sunburst to create some of the backing and also the sentiment you make me smile is 3637B
Hope you like it?

7 comments:

  1. This is fab Samantha, love the backing paper you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this card gave you trouble this week! ;-) You'd never guess though, it's fabulous! I love the background you've made! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fab Samantha - really cute! And congrats on your winning SemSee's Candy! Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great project. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card samantha...love the image and how you used the colour combo...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute!
    Love your sweet image and fabulous detail!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha .. love this sweet card for the challenge hun. Great use of different makes of stamps together and this image fits so well with the colour combo :-) . Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this