Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Not just a paper bag!!

Well this is not going to be just a brown paper bag!
One of my best friends Cathy and a group of crafting friends set each other challenges now and again, her challenge for us all is to change a boring brown paper bag in to something that would hold a gift! we could not cut the bag up or slit it open. (doh it would of made great wrapping paper!) te hehehe!! anyhow so here is what I have done with my bag/bags?
What do you think??
TE HEHEHEEEEE!!!
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * Not really Cathy! I found that picture while I was looking for a picture of a brown paper bag as I forgot to take a picture of it before I did it! ha ha!!
Ok so you already know what the plain bag looked like that Cathy gave us sooooo here is what I did with mine > >
can you tell I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee blue!! te hehehee!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh...I kind of liked the ones on the washing line! ;0)
    Not really...your gorgeous blue bag is soooooo much better...I love that bunny! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you little devil! You had me going there for a while - nothing you do surprises me any more hun ROFLMKO - but I love your REAL paper bag, it's just gorgeous, great job done. Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so neat! Love the color. I love blue too. hehe. Reminds me of the ocean. ^ ^~

    You check out this site, http://www.christinascrafts.com.au/. They got tons of beautiful creations. You may be interested. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. PML what you like Mrs fab sense of humour, love what you have done with your bag, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha, well, that is just brilliant. Absolutely love it, gorgeous colours and such a cute image as well. What a transformation. I hope you win the challenge.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic of the finished bag Samantha ...and the one with the bunny on isn't bad either! lol! Love your actual one - the bunny image is one of my faves and I love your colours and all the details :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. PMSL.....oooh your such a tease! Love what you have really done with your bag.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this