Monday, 21 September 2009

Not enough time in the day!

I have been busy today, there is never enough hours in the day for me! got some house work done and also been to feed ducks I managed to get a couple of pictures of what Jojo looks like now! he's changed a fair bit so I have added a picture of what he looked like last time you saw him also! After going to the allotment to feed all the gang and play with Jojo and gang for a while I also had a bit of time to make a couple of things! So I decided to follow Card Positioning Systems sketch, I love the repeating pattern This is my interpretation of sketch CPS 134 I have used my technique for adding colour to the cuttlebug embossing, I have used distress inks, the cute kitty penny black image I have also coloured with distress inks and I have added some glimmer with glamour dust to glossy accents on the bauble, then I have made flowers with a daisy and snowflake punch and a little organza ribbon and cuttlebug scrolls. I was also asked on Saturday while I was at work if I could make a customer a bracelet and ear rings as she was going to a wedding this weekend and could not find any jewelry in brown hoe she likes it! And last but not least for today's pictures this is another picture of our mini lop Rabbit Pietro he is soooooo funny just like a puppy following us around in the garden and when he comes in to see who is home if my other half is not hear he jumps up on his empty chair cheeky boy he is!! and well you maybe won't believe this but Pietro is fully litter trained he even goes all the way back to his tray when he is in the garden he goes back in his house and uses the tray! what a good bunny he is! :0) hes so loving! Isn't he lovely just crashed out having a kip in the sunshine today!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...how cute is Pietro!?
    Lovely card too...the inking on the embossing looks fab!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do I start????

    Gorgeous card - FAB colouring!
    Gorgeous bunny and little Jojo isn't so little anymore!

    Love the necklace and earrings - I'm sure she'll love them!

    I'm about to e-mail you ref the txt you sent earlier :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the jewelry too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooh! Pietrooooo! He is adorable, so sweet! And he is polite! :)
    Alice

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this