Wednesday, 30 September 2009

MY blog candy WINNER!!

Well I sorted through all the lovely people that have entered my blog candy! I have been looking at all your fantastic blogs and wow! some great reading and inspiration thanks girls!! Ok sooooo on to my winner I used RANDOM.ORG to find a winner and the lucky lady is
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Drum roll please!!!
*
*
*
*
***
*****
*******
Please join me in Congratulating Alice, Alice please email me with your details and I will send you your Candy.... Please email me ASAP Thanks :0)

8 comments:

  1. You are a tease Samantha...keeping us all in suspenders like that! lol
    Congrats Alice - hope you enjoy your prize!
    Thanks for offering the yummy candy Samantha! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Alice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Alice. Enjoy your winnings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to lucky winner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny way to announce the winner :P Congratulations Alice!! Enjoy the candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha, it seems to be my lucky day!!!! I am so happy!!! Thank you very much, your candy is wonderful, can't wait to receive and play with it! I am going to write you an e.mail, thank you again!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this