Saturday, 12 September 2009

Make a note of that!

We stayed late at work tonight trying to unpack and price some yummi new products and well we got back here at 7.30 ish! My darling fiancee had cooked dinner for us all and Sandra stayed for dinner too! we had a quick look at the blog and then poor Sandra did her 45 min drive home! my ankle is hurting tonight but the muscle in my left upper leg is really hurting must of pulled it when I fell! doh! anyway after Sandra left I did a few chores and then sat and had a play! here are my offerings ABC Challenge - D is for Die cuts and Cute Card Thursday challenges - Challenge 77 - Strawberry Mint Julep! Thought I would have a go at these 2 challenges I don't normally have the chance to do 2 challenges in one card but I could do with this card as I was using 2 of my favourite things I really love the nesties dies so thought I would make this cute little notelet card and have also used an embossing folder on the plain circle and then added shimmer chalks in Strawberry Mint adding a few gems and some ribbon, I am thinking of making some of these are gift sets :0)

2 comments:

  1. beautiful. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous...love the chalking over the embossing!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge his week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this