Wednesday, 2 September 2009

I'm back from my hol's just enough time for a challenge?

I am just back from my hols to Sardinia with my fiancee and Son, We go there quite a bit for our Hols as my fiancee is originally from there and so his family are still there and its nice to tie in holidays and visits at the same time... I think that it is right what they say about sunny climates and Mediterranean food his Dad is 94 and his mum 90 and his mum copes for them both cooking washing and all! Anyway I came back to a little bit of sadness one of my rabbits has in just 2 weeks developed a huge tumour in her throat and we have had to make the horrid decision to end her discomfort is was such an aggressive tumour that we could do nothing for her other that help her to be at piece :0( so I am very sad about that! on a happier note Jojo the duck I hatched that I posted about a few weeks ago is doing great and growing great guns! so that's Brilliant.... here is a picture of him before we went away I will take another picture and post of how he his now in the next few days
OK time for a quick challenge before it changes?
C is for Circles - ABC challenge last Wednesday as I was not here I have maybe just squeezed it in for today....
I have used paper with circles and my image with circle nesties so hope thats ok for the challenge! Its going to a special little girl for her birthday so it has a couple of enverlopes filled with goodies attached inside also so that is what you can see poking out at the side I have filled it with some images for her to colour too!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Samantha I'm so sorry to hear about your rabbit :(

    Glad you had a fab holiday, missed you when I popped into Penrith Crafts. We stayed with Anne & Mark over night, there is a picci on my blog :D Sandra was fabulous we had a good ole natter.

    Your card is scrummy love the image so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely holiday Samantha!
    Sorry to hear about your rabbit though :0(

    This is really cute...love Bun Bun!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week...this challenge lasts for two weeks...so you've made it with time to spare! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Samantha so sorry to hear about your rabbit, but your duck is looking so cute! Glad you enjoyed your holiday hun, and the bun bun card is well cute ! :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this