Wednesday, 2 September 2009

I won something first time ever! yippeeee

Well I was soooooo shocked to find while browsing my blog on holiday to show my fiancee relatives the ducklings etc that I had won a blog challenge! YAY!!
I had just enough time to enter a couple of cards in challenges before going a way a couple of weeks ago so entered Charisma cardz and Penny Black Saturday Challenge as I just loved the colours of the challenge....
any way while browse I saw a message for me to send my email address in! and well I was so shocked!
heres the card I won with
Winner of Challenge # 32 - SKETCH so without further ado...
The wonderful prize from The Cutting Cafe goes to... No: 19 - Samantha
YAY!! t ehehheee
Thanks to Cathy and Helen for helping out choosing my prize as I could not do it myself being away and thanks to Cathy for emailing them! Your total stars girls!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh well done Samantha, funny but it didn't click that it was you that had won. Nice welcome home though.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again Samanths

    Just read on and see you have been to Sardinia, we were there in August, our fist time and loved it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    Hope you enjoy your prize!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cagliari Samantha, only a day as we went there as part of our cruise so not a lot of time to veture far inland, but still gpt a good feel of it.

    What we did discover is that the locals are very proud of their local produce (we bought a huge lump of parmegano and some wine to bring home)and they repeatedly remind you it is Sardinian produce and not Italian.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh well done hun! I've got a little something for you on my blog here .... I was totally mortified today when reading your blog to realise that I had left you off the "list of blogging friends in the crafty club I'm in " ... OMG how could I?? Only excuse is my brain is worse than a sieve! Many hugs and humble apologies :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can be a small world at time.

    Think you already are Samantha - I can see your white house there somewhere and I am one of yours - I'm a labradore !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done and long time deserved if you ask me. Enjoy your card is stunning

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this